Upgrading a carbureted engine to an aftermarket electronic fuel injection (EFI) system is becoming increasingly popular—and for good reason. An EFI system boosts efficiency while increasing engine power. However, there are tons of EFI systems in Corpus Christi, TX, and some are better than others.
As experts in the aftermarket EFI industry, we put together this handy post that covers a few of the top ones on the market.
Just like with many award shows, let’s start with the honorable mentions. These kits are a few that ended up just shy of the big prize:
- MSD 2900 Atomic EFI Master Kit: Muscle car or hot rod owners should look to this kit to eliminate idling and cold-start problems. With this system, your classic muscle car will feel like it’s brand new.
- Edelbrock Pro-Flo XT Electronic Fuel Injection Kit: With all high-quality components, this is one of the most complete kits on the market. It also features bolt-on installation, so the system is ready to go as soon as you open the box.
- Holley Performance Avenger EFI Multi-Point Fuel Injection System: Designed for small- or big-block Chevy V8 engines, the system maximizes performance while still being totally customizable. Since it’s fully upgradable, you won’t have any problems making adjustments to it in the future.
- Fast EZ-EFI 2.0 Self-Tuning Fuel Injection System Kit: Some drivers don’t want to mess with the technical calibration that comes with many EFI systems in Corpus Christi, TX. That’s where this kit comes into play! This system self-tunes while you drive, so there’s no computer needed.
- FiTech FIT-72002 Ultimate EFI System: Although it has hands-on features, this is another EFI system that’s self-learning. Additionally, it’s easy to get up and running without a ton of installation work.
- Nitrous Express Proton Plus EFI System: Vehicles with lower horsepower can benefit from this system, which includes a 10-lb nitrous bottle and all associated parts.
If you’re looking to go big without spending a lot of cash on your aftermarket fuel injection systems in Corpus Christi, TX, look no further than the FiTech 30021 Go EFI System. This system has a classic carburetor look and is rated for up to 550 horsepower. It’s also designed to eliminate flooding, hesitation, vapor lock and cold-start issues.
Our favorite EFI system—the New Holley Sniper 550511 EFI Kit—is made from cast aluminum and a black finish, giving it a tough look that’s hard to match. Unlike the systems mentioned above, the injectors are enclosed while the ECU (engine control unit) is mounted externally, keeping everything nice and neat. In addition to its handheld, touchscreen monitor, this system is rated for up to 650 horsepower.
Let us handle your aftermarket modifications
You may be able to install your new EFI kit yourself, but we recommend letting the pros handle everything related to aftermarket fuel injection systems in Corpus Christi, TX. When you work with us at Coastal Diesel Injection, you can rest easy knowing that the job will be performed correctly and in a timely manner.
Categorised in: Fuel Injection Shop