Maintenance and basic repairs are the cornerstones of a long-running, peak-performing diesel engine. Coastal Diesel Injection is your partner for everything from brakes and glow plugs to filters and oil change service in Corpus Christi, TX. We do what it takes to keep your engine working flawlessly, for as long as you own your vehicle.
Complete Repair and Maintenance
When the time for factory service or minor repairs arises, it’s important not to overlook the importance of that service. Not only will basic service keep your engine churning at peak performance, it could also ensure the safety of you and those around you on the road. Some of the many services that illustrate the importance of adherence to maintenance include:
- Oil changes: To prevent expensive engine problems from developing down the line, make sure you’re staying up to date on oil and filter changes. It’s a simple, non-costly maintenance item that will dramatically extend the life of your engine.
- Alignments: Reduce tire tread wear and improve fuel economy with wheel alignments, and know that your vehicle’s suspension isn’t being prematurely strained.
- Brakes: From brake line flushes, to master cylinder service, to pad replacements and beyond, we perform a full repertoire of brake services to ensure this critical safety feature works flawlessly for you. We’re a complete brake repair shop in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Head gaskets: Blown head gaskets can cause a wide range of problems. Let our team identify and replace them before you’re left to deal with numerous issues that can quickly rack up expenses.
- EGR valves and coolers: Problems with air intake and recirculation can dramatically impact your engine’s performance. Our team identifies problems with EGR valves and coolers to ensure blow-by gasses aren’t taking their toll.
- DPF Cleaning: The DPF is comprised of two chambers. The first chamber works to oxidize a portion of the NO gas in the exhaust to NO2. The second chamber then destroys the soot that is trapped inside. The result of this process is a small amount of ash which remains in the filter. This ash builds up and reduces the effectiveness of the DPF which must be cleaned. At Coastal Diesel Injection, we offer a thorough inspection and state-of-art cleaning. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Servicing All Diesel Vehicles
In addition to being your destination for diesel engine repair for trucks, we also service marine and agricultural equipment of all makes and models. Our goal is to be your number one resource for all things involving diesel maintenance and repair, and we set ourselves apart by providing complete services.
No matter what you’re driving or what type of diesel is under the hood, contact us today by calling 361-289-6033 to schedule an appointment for drive-in services.